Their names rhymed well with the letter "r" at the back. Sivakumar and Nizar. Sivakumar found it very difficult to let go the seat. And Nizar found it very difficult to handle "retirement". Have you heard about retired people suffering from this syndrome the first few months? Whereas Nga and Ngeh never hide their true color.
Photos: the star
Pakatan Rakyat assemblyman trying to prevent former Speaker Sivakumar from being removed from his seat. - 7 May, 2009
BN and Pakatan Rakyat assemblymen suurounding newly-elected state assembly Speaker Datuk R. Ganesan (with songkok, sitting left) before the start of the afternoon session of the assembly sitting. - 7 May, 2009
Newly-elected state assembly Speaker Datuk R. Ganesan (left) being asked to leave the Dewan by the Pakatan Rakyat assemblymen - Thomas Su (third from right), Li Kang (second from right) and Sivasubramaniam (right). - 7 May, 2009
Perak state secretary Datuk Dr Abdul Rahman Hashim (third from left) being told by Pakatan Rakyat assemblymen not to interfere in the state assembly sitting. - 7 May, 2009 [ Again a malay guy being shown the door by a chinese guy]... I am not too racist, but just an observer..
Newly-elected state assembly speaker Datuk R. Ganesan (in black robe) and Perak Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abdul Kadir at the assembly sitting with other BN assemblymen. - 7 May, 2009
Perak State Assembly secretary Abdullah Antong Sabri being asked to leave the Dewan by the Pakatan Rakyat assemblyman before the start of the sitting on Thursday. - 7 May, 2009 [This photo must be viewed with real caution, because I sensed a little bit of egocentrism being flared up. Too bad, the message is about a couple of chinese guys sending of a malay guy. And he looked very bitter!.. Do you see that? Will it flare up later? ]
Perak Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abdul Kadir is confronted by Pakatan Rakyat asemblymen at the state assembly sitting. - 7 May, 2009[ I cant find a single photo showing, nizar leading the pack, its always the same guy, of nga and ngeh clan from ayer tawar]
1. In trying to be very nonchalant about the whole issue, I wish everyone the best of luck but to the three guys Nizar, Ngeh and Nga, please locate and look for yourselves where the hell is Jalan Melayu in Ayer Tawar. Look, Ponder and Understand!!... Ngeh should know, because the road is at the back of is law office, but I dont think he bothers to check whether the signboard if any still stands. I find it difficult to see him as Ayer Tawar assemblyman, but more of the real Menteri Besar of yestermonths. ......... Nizar should go to Lekir and Pasir Panjang, count the number of sand particles and count the souls he is representing and count his blessings as well!!...
2. Afterall Perak was in the hands of Ngeh and Nga, Nizar was just there. At least thats what I think.
3. I am sorry. I have been looking at the photos above, and I cant refrain myself from analysing them on racial lines, because it is too obvious. To Nizar, lets go home and do some real thinking.And to Anwar whereever he is, are you still adamant about being the next PM on ashes?To Hadi and Husam, is pegging your pursuit on Pakatan worth it?
4. Come a time, everyone has to walk on the familiar terrain and road. We better start counting the blessings now...
5. And the last point, not too important, but it suits my rural , backward and aboriginal thinking, if thats their game in there, then out here, a similar egocentric game can still happen as a repercurssion. When that happen it spares no soul.