Easy money, easy contract attracts many seasoned quicky businessmen. The easiest is to get someone close to decision makers to lobby. I don't think those who raise this issue care too much about integrity and transparency. I suspect Greed and "why not me" is the driving factor.
And over the years with Malaysian politics, there were instances where "pukul anak sindir menantu" is the approach taken. The bullet is not meant for Rais's heart, for someone else... But when Rais choose to bite the bait by making a police report, the trap is set to snatch hard!
- Bijaksana membatasi semangat ‘keberanian’ Bigdog
- Police report made, MCMC calling in Rocky for investigations Bigdog
- RAIS YATIM ANGKUH! Jelapang
- Rais, the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission is still waiting for your report rocky
- ~MUMMY ROKIAH: Apakah ada agenda tersembunyi disebalik isu Rais Yatim.
- Rais Yatim, Adios You! « Kickdefella