2. At the end of the day, do people really allow themselves to be influenced by political campaign or ceramahs? Or is political inclination a changing facade of deeper attachments?. Like a young man in search of a matured life has gone through phases. There are days when your own thoughts and inclinations are in head on collision with the traditions, political belief included.
3. For a while, I thought political swings is a little pendulum swinging at will. Political pundits will know how to disturb the stillness of the political stability because they understand the theory of equilibirium. Most walk on murky water not knowing what lies underneath.
Share the thoughts of winning and losing in a wider blogosphere.
1. Harakah: PAS menang, Abdul Wahid layak ke Parlimen!
2. Tranungkite: Takbir PAS/Pakatan rakyat menang majoriti 2,631 undi
3. Malaysiakini: Win boosts Pakatan's ambition
4. The sun: PAS wrests Kuala Terengganu from BN
5. Kadir jasin: Pengundi Masih Marah Kepada BN