- from malaysiakini, Muda Mohd Noor | Dec 20, 08 4:04pm
Deputy Home Minister Senator Wan Ahmad Farid Salleh is Barisan Nasional's standard bearer for the Jan 17 Kuala Terengganu by-election....
2. With Abdullah Badawi taking it off to Iran for a cooler temperature, Najib here is entrusted to absorb all the heat. IJN was somehow a little bit more than an issue. When Tun Mahathir questioned the motive of the move, as a man who got his chess opened up twice there, his love and attachment with IJN cannot be brushed aside. Just a little prelude to the by election.
3. When Tun Mahathir, for many years kept poking into fourth floor boys interference in Abdullah's administration, somehow Wan Farid figure was too stark to exclude. He is the chief of KT Umno for the second term, therefore a man of great influence.
4. The naughty mind keeps looking for answers for Zaid's exit. Zaid, a kelantanese, a rich lawyer, a failed politician but a man wishing to be in the limelight perpetually. Zaid was said to be Abdullah's choice as much as Farid for Kuala Terengganu.
5. I wish Farid luck and for all we know, the hot spice of Monsoon Cup and hadhari monuments will be sprayed to everybody's eyes by the opposition soon. What the heck, if that is good for Terengganu then let it be. If Perdana is good in other states, Camry good Perak, Mercedes good for Terengganu, then why should there be complaints on choices, alternatives and decisions. Thats how life goes.....
6. So where are UMNO Kuala Terengganu websites? I found these:
- 1 http://umno-kt.tripod.com/index.html UMNO Bahagian Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia
- 2 Perhubungan UMNO Terengganu
- 3 Wanita UMNO Kuala Terengganu | Blog Wanita UMNO Kuala Terengganu
I may have missed some, but the three website at present suffice. Of course they can still be improved ......
Wan Farid, a very good morning or Magandang umaga [tagalog]