2. Anwar is too busy with bumi kenyalang to entertain the latest ploy on Hudud. Kuala Terengganu will not add substantially to his credential as the PM in waiting. But Bumi Kenyalang is something else. If Anwar is to be the next PM soon, he really has to fly low over Bintulu, Miri and Bintangor seeking support from the Foo Chows. The dayaks I suppose has been very much like the rest of us.
- Hudud laws - Anwar must clarify Pakatan's stand from Malaysiakini
- Athi Veeranggan | Dec 23, 08 4:04pm
- A political analyst says as opposition leader, Anwar Ibrahim is duty bound to step in the current spat over the Islamic law issue and state Pakatan Rakyat's official stand once and for all.
3. Anwar probably had noticed the importance of minorities in closely fought seats. Hindraf is a living proof! He probably be very busy tuning up his strategies.
4. Hudud is an old issue. It is best to put aside for a while......